I found a cheap-o crackle polish called Pure Ice at Walgreens and decided to give it a whirl. It has no name, only a number, so I’m going to call it Ogre Slime… ha. It’s a beautiful color, and I wish I had a base polish that looked like it too. If you’re still into the crackle trend then head over there, they have a plethora of colors that all crackle. And at $3 it’s a steal!
I painted it over top of the glow in the dark OPI, and it looks really neat in the dark. I think this is going to be my go to Halloween look, it’s super simple, but when the lights go out, bam! Glow in the dark!
15 Notes/ Hide
- spooky-love777 reblogged this from deathrock
- obscurus-nox likes this
- deathrock reblogged this from monsternails and added:
- monsternails reblogged this from notanothernailblog
- laurensnails12 likes this
- barisbeautybubble likes this
- creepycatgirl likes this
- candorlicious likes this
- nail-files likes this
- illmakeyoulovelikecrazy reblogged this from notanothernailblog
- notanothernailblog posted this