I have a new indie collection to show you all!!
A Rhyming Dictionary has mixed up a collection entirely based on the Oz books by L. Frank Baum. The entire Oz collection is just beautiful and I’m so excited about them.
This is the first of three I’ll be showing you; say hello to Kaliko! It has multiple shard glitters in blurple, black, white, and silver. I’m wearing it over SpaRitual’s Aurum which was part of the gold collection. I got so many complements while wearing it, even had someone ask if they could borrow it!!
Formula on this one was great, I had no trouble getting full coverage from the brush with a few strokes. I did do my ring finger with the sponge method to see if that was any better but it seemed to be worse, the sponge picked up the shards but didn’t let them go. You’re better off using the brush on this glitter. Wear time was good, and it wasn’t too difficult to take off like some glitters (I’m looking at you DL Happy Birthday).
Disclosure- Products were provided to me by the manufacturer for my opinion and honest review. See here for more information.
14 Notes/ Hide
- badeggfitzgerald reblogged this from monsternails and added:
- nbnor433 likes this
- pocketsizedpie likes this
- splatterednailcolors reblogged this from monsternails
- monsternails reblogged this from notanothernailblog
- poeticdestruction likes this
- polish-in-paris likes this
- thatbitchkelly reblogged this from notanothernailblog
- cali-lov1n likes this
- yadphiroon likes this
- michelle2177 likes this
- notanothernailblog posted this