It’s still Halloween here; I can post this without feeling bad!
This beauty is Spectral Pup by Dollish Polish, and it’s a humdinger. I caught the restock sale of them recently so I was able to snag a few of her Halloween Nightmare Before Christmas polishes at a steal.
This is based on Zero, the adorable ghost dog from the movie, it’s a glow-in-the-dark glitter bomb, with a clear(ish) base with large and small orange and white hexes, and large and small white squares. It also seems to have smaller blue/green flashes to it. I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls from the Spider-Man collection as the undies.
Now onto the part you’re waiting for, a night shot!
19 Notes/ Hide
- pumpkinsoul reblogged this from notanothernailblog
- aaliyahcorona10 likes this
- fallenlikethesky likes this
- phee321 likes this
- jailynndelacruz likes this
- cbknails likes this
- vibrantvarnish likes this
- moonsel likes this
- weenerd likes this
- truantwavves likes this
- mrshikitsu likes this
- laurensnails12 likes this
- hiddenagenda22 reblogged this from notanothernailblog
- brytheone likes this
- glass-castles likes this
- hithisistempfornowsorry likes this
- notanothernailblog posted this