I recently went to the International Salon and Spa Expo in Chicago and I just had to do my nails up!
I used OPI Funky Donkey, which is one of my favorite colors; Orly Cupcakes and Unicorns, Essie Pure Pearlfection, Orly Can’t Be Tamed and one star, picked out and daintily placed from Wet n Wild Stars and Stripes. Then because I have a problem and don’t know when enough is enough, I slapped on two giant roses from NailGrafx.
I love this design so much, it’s so busy! What do you think?
12 Notes/ Hide
- cupcakes-and-prettystuff reblogged this from monsternails
- waterlights likes this
- monsternails reblogged this from notanothernailblog
- dvsms likes this
- laurensnails12 likes this
- peachersen likes this
- fornicuslordofbondageandpain reblogged this from notanothernailblog and added:
- fornicuslordofbondageandpain likes this
- purplerhombusnails likes this
- notanothernailblog posted this